Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is defined as the identification information that can be given to wowGame such as name, birth date, description, and identification numbers. This company enforces the protection of this information and takes safety measures to protect that information.
Collection of Personal Information
wowGame collects this information within its provided services according to legitimate and fair techniques.
In the case that wowGame collects information outside of the above mentioned method, the company will provide customers with necessary information regarding the use and offered services.
(1) In order for customers to better enjoy the wowGame website, the company will collect user input.
(2) The company will collect information on subjects of business trade such as products and labor and partner company services used by the customers.
(3) The cookies related to the viewing and use of the company's site and pages viewed by customers is automatically uploaded the company's server. Collection of information other than this will be conducted according to the above articles.
Use of Personal Information
wowGame will use personal information within the limits of their collection goal and conduction of business.
(1) When receiving compliance from customers
(2) When it is necessary for the company to conform legal obligations
(3) To protect the wellbeing of customers' life, health, and property
(4) When customers subscribe to goods and services provided by wowGame, or when customers use services provided by a partner companies
(5) Other situations in which the company deems it necessary
※(4) Among the services provided by partner companies, in the case that customers use the provided goods and services, wowGame will provide personal information to its partner company. In this case, the partner company will manage and use the personal information gathered from customers subscribed services to conduct their business. This company will comply with information laws regarding partner companies, and will receive and use information in order to conduct its business only after receiving consent from customers. However, wowGame cannot guarantee that partner companies will do the same.
Disclosure of Personal Information
wowGame will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. In the case that the company must disclose information according to law (when legal institutions such as a court, the Public Prosecutor's Office, or the police request require that information obtained from customers, such as provided information, ID registration details, and profile registration be provided), the company may disclose collected information. However, aside from the goals of information collection, the company will obtain consent from the customers.
About Cookie Information
Copyright(C) AISE Inc.